Que vaut un b250 avec une leslie 760?

modèles, caractéristiques, historique, avis...
Répondre
Nouz
Présentés

Que vaut un b250 avec une leslie 760?

Message par Nouz »

Bonjour à tous,
On me propose près de chez moi un hammond portable b250 en bon état de marche avec une cabine leslie pour environ 1500 euros.
Est'ce une bonne occasion a saisir pour un jeune musicien comme moi, pianiste à la base?
Je recherche un vieil orgue, avec un son sympatique, pour commencer à composer un mélange de jazz-rock, à assonnance psyché.
Merci de vos réponses.

bruno micheli
Présentés

Message par bruno micheli »

le prix est correct car la 760 vaut en bon etat dans les 1000 euros ...le B250...ne vaut pas grand chose mais ça permet de demarrer avant de passer au vrai son...XK3 ou A B C
Tous ces gens qui n'ont pas de talent...que deviendraient ils, s'il n'existait pas tous ces gens qui n'ont pas de goût (Gilbert Cesbron)

MarcGriff
Présentés

Message par MarcGriff »

Ca fait 500 Roros pour l'orgue. Franchement, c'est pas cher. Il y en a un sur Ebay, pris de depart 1000€ et isl est actuellement à 1200€. Cela dit, va l'essayer, c'est le mieux pour ta décision finale.
Le B259 semble apprécié si j'en crois l'avis sur Harmony Central:

Product: Hammond B250
Price Paid: GBP 300 USED
Submitted 10/18/2006 at 04:27am by Resisterboy
Email: kev at theresisters<dot>com

Ease of Use : 10
What software version are you using? (Please try to find out before completing)
How do the presets sound?
How hard is editing patches? Does a patch editor make a big difference?
How is the manual (if there is one)?
This is an early eighties portable two 61 key manual solid state organ with all the features you would normally associate with a Hammond, so if you know your way around a classic Hammond then this machine will make perfect sense to you. it's housed in a black 'Tolex' covered road ready casing and it's really compact and comparatively light, so it's begs to be taken out to play at gigs

Features : 10
What is the polyphony? How is the keyboard action?
Does it have any built in effects? Are they easy to use?
Does it have expansion capabilities? (i.e. can accepts cards, new boards, more memory, etc.)
What MIDI capabilities are there? (pressure senstive keys, )
Does it have an on-board sequencer? How flexible is it? Easy to use?
This machine has all the features associated all your favourite console/spinet Hammonds, except reverb. It also has a synth sound that can be played on the bass pedals or lower part of the lower manual if you're not using pedals, fairly pointlesss, but there if you need it. One unique feature that it does have is a 'warmth' control which adds a very convincing overdriven sound the overall output. There are also pitch and tuning controls if you need them. The keyboard action is superb; very smooth, like a Hammond should be. There's no midi so it won't talk to anything else except a Leslie. There are various other output jacks on the back panel

Expressiveness/Sounds : 10
How does it react to velocity and aftertouch?
Are some instruments very realistic? Bad? Easy to use?
What types of music does it work well for? Rock? Classical? Dance?
Are the onboard effects good? Very bad?
Does it react to your playing, or is it static?
I have tried very hard to find a modern(ish)lightweight portable Hammond rig that doesn't embarrass itself when you turn it on. I know that there are now new Hammond products that can almost perfectly re-produce that sound of yesteryear, but what if you haven't got rich parents/friends/friendly bank mananger, well what you do is buy this organ if you can find one (they didn't sell in great quantities)'cos this one sounds fantastic. The real test of a good keyboard is that you want to switch it on and play it whenever you can. I've been through any number of other portable organs and none of them have 'that sound'. What I want to have at my disposal is a range of classic Hammond sounds from ethereal church organ to grinding overdriven 'John Lord'crunchy rock and I can get it with this, no problem! I've invested in an Alesis Picoverb to add the missing reverb and this finishes off the sound reproduction perfectly.
I haven't gigged it yet but in the short time I've had it a number of people have listened and had a play and are absolutely amazed at the sounds this thing produces, why the hell did they stop making it and why have all the other ones they've been making in the meantime sounded worse than this does?

Reliability : 10
Can you depend on it?
Would you use it on a gig without a backup?
As I said above I haven't gigged it yet, but it has survived in perfect working order for for the past twenty five years and I know that it's been fairly well gigged, although it could feasibly pack up at any time, then so can anything else, so I would gig it without a back-up

Customer Support : 7
If you've dealt with the company, how helpful/friendly were they?
Ever get an upgrade, or try and get it repaired?
It was made by Nihon-Hammond, so I think that customer support is something I'll have to live without as I doubt that company exists now, however the network of technicians/repairmen that exists to look after all the old keyboards that we insist on clinging on to would probably be able to fix it if I couldn't.

Overall Rating : 10
If it were lost or stolen, would you buy it again or get something else? Is it worth what you paid?
How long have you been playing? What other gear do you own?
what do you love about it? What do you hate?
Did you compare it to other products? Which ones? Why did you choose this one?
Anything you wish it had?
Does it help you make music, or does it get in the way?
Anything else you'd like to share?
If it were lost or stolen then I'd have to start the search for another one as this is the machine that I've been looking for. If you are in the market for a portable dual manual organ that can do 'Hammond' than I urge you to seek one of these out as you will not be disappointed and you won't break the bank either. Oh yeah, can someone start making these again please, because when they were in production everyone was rushing and buying synths and they were probably overlooked at the time, but now that organs are cool again I'm sure they'd sell shedloads
B3/L22, A102/L251, E300/L351, PR40 et .....
Un clone MarcGriff pilotant le NI B4 II.
Projet detaillé sur [url]http://hammondcloneorganb4.over-blog.com/[/url]

Nouz
Présentés

Message par Nouz »

Merci de ces quelques précisions, j'ai été l'éssayer et j'ai craquer.......
Maintenant ya plus qu'à bosser!!!!!!

EricW
Présentés

Message par EricW »

Bravo !

Ben ça se fê(s)te, Nouz !

:oops: :lol: :oops:
L'ex-agenda des concerts Hammond : http://hammondandco.com

Répondre